Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Call for Bloggers


Today I'm putting out the call for bloggers as I announce the first ever theme week on Jen's Book Thoughts.

In mid-April I will be hosting a theme week entitled "Detectives Around the World." If you are a blogger and think you might like to participate, please send me your e-mail and I'll forward the participation information along to you. And feel free to pass the word along to your blogger friends who might be interested. There will be no limit on the number of blogs participating, but detective choices are on first come-first serve basis. The more, the merrier! Let's celebrate literary detectives everywhere!

Even if you're not a blogger, you'll have opportunities to take part in the festivities, so be on the look-out for more to come.


3 comments:

Cara Black January 21, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

hey Jen we're http://murderiseverywhere.blogspot.com
and love to participate Cara, Leighton, Michael, Yrsa, Dan and Tim

raidergirl3 February 15, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

I'd be interested in some info
raidergirl3 at gmail dot com

Les Blatt March 5, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

Hi, Jen,

Glad to participate - I'm at www.classicmysteries.net - and I've set up links from my post there to your bracket page and the entry form. Looks like you've put in an incredible amount of time and work on this. Looking forward to taking part!

Les Blatt

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP