Monday, February 2, 2009

Smiling Ear to Ear

The reason I blog is because I love reading and I love sharing and discussing what I read with other people. When I find a book that just amazes me - leaves me speechless and in awe, I want to tell everyone about it so they can have the chance to enjoy it as much as I did. I want people to know about great books, or at least books that I found to be great! ;) It's only fair that I pay forward the gift other people have paid me. So, when something like THIS happens, I'm over the moon and incredibly honored. Today I am tickled pink because my heartfelt words are praising this fabulous book somewhere beyond my blog.

I hope you'll swing by there and read Chapter 1. Happy Reading!


7 comments:

Corey Wilde February 2, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Congrats, Jen! Well done.

Serena February 3, 2009 at 5:09 AM  

Congrats Jen!

Anonymous February 3, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

Good for you! And now, I'm so totally jealous that you've already gotten to read the new Ceepak book. I love the Ceepak/Boyle books! Chris Grabenstein is very talented.

Lesa February 3, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

Very nice, Jen! Congratulations! On the website of one of our favorite authors!

I understand totally what you mean by wanting to share. I've been asking everyone if they've read Suzanne Collins' The Hunger Games. It's this year's The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society for me, the book I want everyone to know about.

Kaye Wilkinson Barley - Meanderings and Muses February 3, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

Jen - this is very VERY cool!!!
Hugs!
Kaye

le0pard13 February 3, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

That's one fine honor, Jen. Congratulations.

darbyscloset February 3, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Wow Jen, that's great!!!!
Congrats!
Thanks for sharing,
Darby
darbyscloset at yahoo dot com

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP