Thursday, October 28, 2010

Here, There and Everywhere

I've been visiting some other sites lately, so I thought I'd let you know about them in case you'd like to go visit.

First, I was asked by Amy and Nicole from The Underground Literary Society to chat with them about International Mysteries. It's a podcast and I'm not sure I want to listen to it myself. You know how it's weird to hear your own voice? But, you should go check it out and tell me how it came out. I know I missed a ton of great authors who should have been mentioned, but our time was limited and I did try to represent a lot of different areas of the world. So, hopefully it was decent.

Nigel Bird invited me to interview myself, so I'm talking to myself over at his blog, Sea Minor. Usually I save talking to myself for times when only my dogs and cats are around, but what the heck. This is the real me! You can check that out here.

And I also did a guest review post for Jenn over at Jenn's Book Shelves for her Fright Fest Month. I reviewed the THRILLER short story collection.

So, there are my various visits for this month. Whew. Now back to work on THIS blog!

Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick October 28, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

This was wonderful!! GREAT JOB!!

kathy d. October 29, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

Jen Forbus' interview with Jen Forbus is hilarious.

It's one of those pieces that made me smile and want to tell someone about it, how much fun it is.

So I am. I'm telling Jen Forbus and those who blog on to her blog.

And, yes, there is joy at reading a good book, and in finding a new author, or in finding a good blog and reading it.

(And I'll be so glad at the end of the year to see the favorite books of 2010--which is easier than scrolling back over 12 months of posts and writing down a list.)

Beth F October 29, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

I did see your Fright Fest post, but I missed the others. I'll check them out!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP