Sunday, June 1, 2008

An Awesome Blogger!

I was doing some googling this weekend and came across this awesome book blog that I wanted to share with you. This man, Sam "Houston" really sees a lot of book news. I learned so much reading his blog...it pulled me in and I had to read every entry on the page. I added several books to my Goodreads "to read" list and learned several things as well.

He had one entry with a link to Edgar nominees and winners. I bookmarked that so I can check into some of those books. As I mentioned earlier I just started reading T. Jefferson Parker, but holy cow, he's on the list as a winner several times! However, I do have to say that the site of The Yiddish Policeman's Union on the nominee list for best book still turns my stomach. That book was so horrible - for me anyway. Yeesh!

And I saw Michael Koryta's listing as a nominee for best first book (Tonight I Said Goodbye). I have to read the book that won, because it must be something else to have beat Tonight. I'm sure Michael will be listed in the near future for that Best Book category, though...and winner will be next to his name!

I'm definitely going to be checking out Sam's blog on a regular basis!

Happy Reading!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP