Saturday, June 7, 2008

Disappointment...

Robert Crais posted his tour schedule for the release of Chasing Darkness. I'm very disappointed, though, because the closest to me he's going to be is five hours away in Illinois. He'll be in Pennsylvania, too, but his appearance there is almost in Philadelphia.

If gas prices weren't so stinking high, I would make the five hour trip to Illinois. I don't mind the idea of the drive and the appearance is on a Sunday. I'd definitely do it to see R.C., but I just can't afford that. Blast this present economy! Guess I'm going to have to wait until next April when I'm still hoping to visit my sister in California and attend the L.A. Times Book Festival.

Well, I hope YOU can make one of his appearances!! Check out the schedule!

Happy Reading!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP