Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Summer Series of Author Q&As


I'm so excited to announce to everyone that I am going to do a small series of Q&A's this summer with some absolutely fabulous authors . Tomorrow will start the series with a young writer who has been on my "must read" list since I read his first book - Michael Koryta. Michael has published three books to date: Tonight, I Said Goodbye; Sorrow's Anthem; and A Welcome Grave. These three books all center around Lincoln Perry and Joe Prichard and are all set primarily in the Cleveland, Ohio, area. On August 5th, Michael will release his fourth book, Envy the Night, which deviates from his Lincoln/Joe series, bringing to life a new character, Frank Temple III.


Michael was kind enough to answer some questions for me and tomorrow I'll be back to share them with you. If you've read and/or met Michael, I'm sure you'll enjoy reading his responses. If you haven't read and/or met Michael yet - WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? He's joined the ranks of Robert Crais, Michael Connelly, Harlan Coben, Robert Parker - yes, he's that good! Don't believe ME? Well, Lee Child says, "If you like Spenser and Hawk, or Elvis and Joe, or Myron and Win, you're going to love [Tonight, I Said Goodbye]." So, come get acquainted with Michael tomorrow!


Until then, I leave you with the final sneak peak for Robert Crais' Chasing Darkness. It releases on Tuesday, July 1st.


See you tomorrow!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP