Saturday, August 23, 2008

Blogging with Alafair

O.k., I finally got a DSL line...yeah, can you believe I've been maintaining this blog since January with a dial-up connection? Anyway, NOW I can watch all the YouTube videos that people post on their blogs. Trying to watch one of those on dial-up is a very painful experience, let me tell you! Even more so than waiting for my pictures to upload!

I'm sure it won't surprise you that the first one I watched was one Alafair Burke posted on her blog...it's her talking about Angel's Tip and some family background tidbits. Very cool. I at first thought, "hey, I need to post that on my blog, too." Then I thought more about it, and while I'd love to have her smiling face on my blog right now, I'd like even more for YOU to go take a look at her blog. She's such a fun blogger. I look forward to seeing her name highlighted on my Bloglines, telling me she has a new post. Recently she posted about folks with the name Alafair. Due to how cute every Alafair is, I'm seriously considering naming my first daughter Alafair...if there ever is a first daughter! ;)

Go check her out! You won't be sorry!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP