Sunday, August 17, 2008

Book Blogger Appreciation Week...


REALLY? How cool is that? The My Friend Amy blog is hosting this Book Blogger Appreciation Week. The week to appreciate the book bloggers is September 15-19, so will you send me flowers? No one ever sends me flowers! LOL Just kidding! If you're a book blogger, go check it out and register!


Really and truly I feel appreciated each and every time someone leaves me a comment or sends me an e-mail saying they are going to check out a book because of a review or interview I post. It's why I do what I do. I love to share the joys of the great books I find. And of course I feel appreciated when an author contacts me to say "thanks" or "will you read my book?" I'm still in awe, star-struck even, whenever that happens. So many thanks to all of you who read my ramblings. I am humbled!


Happy Reading!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP