Saturday, August 2, 2008

Last Minute Reminder....

Don't forget that MONDAY (August 4th) is the final day to enter to win one of the seven books I'm giving away:


Sorrow's Anthem (Michael Koryta)
Envy the Night (Michael Koryta)
Judgment Calls (Alafair Burke)
Missing Justice (Alafair Burke)
Close Call (Alafair Burke)
Beautiful Lies (Lisa Unger)
A Sliver of Truth (Lisa Unger)


If you'd still like to enter, check the questions here. And here were some hints I gave you last weekend.

I will draw the winners on Tuesday, August 5th, and post them here on my blog. Good luck to everyone who enters!

Also remember that August 5th is the release of Michael Koryta's Envy the Night and August 19th is the release of Alafair Burke's Angel's Tip. I'm excited to get my hands on both of these books!! Lisa Unger's Black Out is presently available, and I've already gotten MY paws on it, have you?

Happy Reading!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP