Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Networking....

Well, I've been finding more networking sites than I know what to do with. For quite awhile now I've been using http://www.goodreads.com and I really enjoy it. Probably because I know it better than all the others! But, I have my book lists there and my reviews. My reviews are shorter versions of what I put here.

Then I signed up on MySpace. I really don't do much with it. I don't know it very well, and I haven't made a lot of time to know it better, so it just kind of exists out there in cyberspace. I check it every so often, and I've even put some stuff on the bulletin board. You can feel free to befriend me there if you would like. I'm always happy to have more friends.

A number of book bloggers have mentioned The Library Thing, so I checked that out and set up an account there. I pretty much copy the same reviews from goodreads and post them over on Library Thing. But, I've discovered some NEW friends there. Are you a Library Thing member? Would you be my friend? I guess you can find me under "jenforbus". I'm still learning a lot with that one as well.

And if I wasn't juggling enough of these things, my sister started her page on Facebook and invited me to join there. So, I did. If you're a Facebook user, look me up - let's be friends...I guess I signed up there as Jennifer Forbus.

I think I may need a 12-step program for networking sites! I'm sure I won't be able to keep up with all of these things. But, maybe I'll find some long lost friends through them or something - who knows? I do know that my first love is this blog, so you'll be sure to find me here if you're looking!

Happy Reading!!

1 comments:

Debbie August 6, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

Jenn,
I gotcha. I, too, am on all those sites, which leaves me little time to have a life. LOL...whatever happened to the day of rest, where we could just relax and read?!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP