Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Upcoming Interviews

I have been extremely fortunate to line up several more interviews to share with you. I'm going to make it a Friday event in August. All three of the interviewees are writers I discovered just this summer. When I read each one for the first time, I thought, "WHY have I not heard of this writer before? He's outstanding!" It just boggles my mind that there are handfuls of authors out there I can't turn around without hearing mention of their names. And I wonder how the "stuff" they're publishing keeps selling so well. Then there are other authors, hidden gems if you will, who aren't making those "best seller" lists, but by gosh their work is phenomenal. This can only be for one reason - we aren't talking enough! So let's talk about these folks!! Join me

August 15th for Timothy Hallinan

August 22nd for Ed Lynskey

August 29th for Craig Johnson

And look back on the interviews I've already posted this summer. If you didn't have a chance to read them the first time around, now's a great opportunity to do so. If you DID have a chance, aren't those interviews worth re-reading? The authors are all so wonderful...they're definitely worth re-reading - admit it! :)

Michael Koryta, whose Envy the Night just released August 5th

Alafair Burke, whose Angel's Tip will release August 19th

Lisa Unger who released Black Out earlier this year

and of course Thomas Holland whose most recent release is K.I.A.

I'm headed out of town tomorrow, but will hopefully have something very fun to share on Thursday because of it! Have a great Wednesday!!

1 comments:

Anonymous August 12, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

They are good interviews and I especially look forward to your interview with Craig Johnson. Heard great things about his books and I plan to start them soon.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP