Saturday, September 13, 2008

An Award and More BBAW News

Oh my goodness! Trish over at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin' bestowed an award on me. Here it is:

Yes, it's true, I'm often...o.k., maybe a little more than often, sticking my two cents in. Maybe I give comments often because I appreciate them so much on my own blog. Oh well, it's just nice to be acknowledged, isn't it? So, now it's my turn. I'm supposed to bestow this on other people now. These are definitely my die-hard commenters! Thanks guys!!


Corey over at The Drowning Machine


Michael over at Lazy Thoughts from a Boomer


Kay from My Random Acts of Reading


And she doesn't have a blog, but I have to recognize Naomi, too. She's always leaving me the greatest comments! I just love to get the notices saying I have comments from you all. It makes my day! Thanks!!


And WOW! The fun isn't over yet. I have more fun news. About a lot of "stuff" you can win! As part of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, Amy over at My Friend Amy's Blog, has put together an incredible list of prizes for the week. She has really put a tremendous amount of work into this week, recruiting support from writers, publishers, bloggers, readers...she deserves a HUGE award for all this work! Award her by stopping by to check out the list of prizes she's awarding next week. Super Job, AMY!!

4 comments:

le0pard13 September 13, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

Congratulations, Jen. Your comments, like your blog, are always welcome for their joy and insight. That they were recognized, should be no surprise. Too often as I come upon articles/blogs on the web, I find too many commenters are there just to snipe and outrage (as our favorite author, RC, has mentioned to his fans). For those, I treat with silence. But for those like you, I hail with praise. Take care.

p.s., thank you for your mention.

Anonymous September 13, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

I agree with le0pard13, many blogs are just too snippy and full of -self-satisfaction to be enjoyable. It's nice to read someone's opinion who can be honest without needing to paint a bullseye on an author's forehead. That's why I wasn't surprised at your BBAW nom.

Corey Wilde September 13, 2008 at 6:00 PM  

Jen, I always wanted to be thanked in a winner's speech. It is nice to be acknowledged.

beau, way to hurt my feelings. :-)

Anonymous September 14, 2008 at 3:48 AM  

Thank you very kindly, Jen! Your blog is one of my favorite ones. I try to comment as frequently as possible on the blogs I keep up with. That number is not as many as I would like, but my time is limited and I do like to read an actual book occasionally! Ha! :-)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP