Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some BBAW Reminders...

Don't forget that tomorrow (Friday, September 12th) is the last day to vote for BBAW Awards. So if you want to have your voice heard, get over to myfriendamysblog and get your votes in. Remember ANYONE can vote, so make sure your friends/family/colleagues - whoever - know to submit their votes in as well.

BBAW officially starts on Monday, but I'll be making an early announcement on Sunday. Make sure you stop by to check it out. I'm going to try to have a post for each day next week...we'll see how that goes! :)

And on a small side note, I want to wish congratulations to Lisa Unger who just announced that Black Out, her most recent novel has been optioned for a film! You can read more about it at her blog.

In the meantime, I'm about 40 pages from the end of a very good book I'm reading, so I'm off to finish that up tonight. Happy Reading to you all!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP