Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Big Sigh

I only have a few minutes as I need to finish getting read for work - blasted that darned concept! :) But, I got this picture of two of my very favorite writers - and two of my very favorite people - joined by one heck of a cute little guy! I wanted to share it with you:


Alafair and Michael - THANK YOU! If you could have seen the size of the smile on my face when I opened this picture this morning...You guys are wonderful!

And Duffer, I'm sending you big kisses...you are such a doll!

2 comments:

Corey Wilde October 1, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

What a great pic! I don't blame you for the big smile.

Anonymous October 1, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

Something else to put in your author scrapbook, Jen!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP