Saturday, October 11, 2008

Chapter Two anyone?

Tim Hallinan has the rough draft for Little Elvises, Chapter 2 up on his site. You have to check out the exchange between Junior and his daughter Rina. You know me, I love character! And I'm just in awe of Tim's talent with developing characters through their relationships with each other. If you read my review of The Fourth Watcher, you know I commented on that there as well. Rina is SUCH the teenager! When I taught high school English, I heard that sound she makes practically EVERY day!

Here's the link for the first chapter of Little Elvises. Junior is a "career criminal" who sometimes does private eye work for other criminals. There's a little twist on the P.I. character for you! Lots of fun. Check it out!


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP