Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Happy Dance

O.k., despite being totally repulsed by Sarah Palin's announcement that she'd support a federal ban on gay marriages yesterday, I am HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!! I'm doing a happy dance as a matter of fact. And why you ask would I be doing a happy dance? I'm doing a happy dance because I have a new interview!!! And I'm so excited to share it with you, so make sure you check back...oh, probably FRIDAY!! Until then, it's a secret!

Hope your Tuesday is great...and happy reading!


2 comments:

Corey Wilde October 21, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

I'm looking forward to it!

le0pard13 October 21, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

Sarah Palin...bad (I don't care if she was funny on SNL).

Upcoming Jen Interview...good (looking for to Fri).

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP