Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Public Service Announcement

Awhile back I reviewed Tana French's In the Woods. I liked the novel; for the most part I thought it was well written. Personally, it wouldn't have been my first choice for all the awards it won, but I still liked it. Now Trish over at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin' is giving away a copy of Tana French's next book The Likeness. I have this book on my to-read list, so of course I entered. It's supposed to focus on Cassie, the one character I really liked at the end of In the Woods. To enter, drop by her site and tell her about your pets...or for some people, lack thereof.

Have a great Wednesday and HAPPY READING!!


3 comments:

Corey Wilde October 22, 2008 at 6:59 AM  

I thought the prose was exquisite in 'In the Woods.' And like you, I thought it a notable book, but not award-worthy.

trish October 23, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Good luck, Jen!

Anonymous October 23, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

Best of luck, Jen. I hope you win!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP