Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Some Tidbits on A CARRION DEATH

I wanted to share this link with you. The Baltimore Sun has a blog called Read Street, and they are blogging about Bouchercon right now. Since I can't attend myself, this is the next best thing.

Today there was a post written by Stanley Trollip, one of the Michael Stanley writing team. I thought it was quite interesting, especially since I liked A Carrion Death so well. I learned that the writers didn't originally intend for Kubu to be the focal character. Funny how books and characters take on lives of their own in the writing process, isn't it?

Anyway, I believe Alafair Burke will be contributing tomorrow, so I'll definitely share that link as well.

Wish I could be in Baltimore this weekend...maybe Indy next year...we'll see.

Happy Reading!!





0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP