Friday, October 3, 2008

Special Thanks...

to Shera from SNS Blog Design who created my new look. I do hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. Shera was wonderful. She worked with me to pick out something to match me - a female writing about mystery - mostly crime fiction.

And these colors? These are the greatest colors!! They are really ME...I'm just not a pastel-y type person. BUT, if YOU are pastel-y, she can definitely do something for you, too!!!

And I LOVE the fact that I could have both of MY reading dogs, PLUS Duffer in my header! Oh yeah, really like the fact that Alafair Burke and Michael Koryta are there, too, but you know...priorities! ;)

And don't you love the little signature tag at the end of the post? Shera did that as well! It was a special surprise for me. She is OUTSTANDING!! You can visit her via the little icon at the bottom of my right margin over there. Take a look...

And thank you to Corey for already giving me a nice comment on my "new digs." Definitely appreciate that! As a matter of fact, lately I've had quite a few comments that have just warmed my heart! You absolutely cannot say something nicer to a blogger than "You and your blog are trouble for me...Tilt a Whirl sounds so good that I went ahead and ordered it plus Mad Mouse from Amazon." THANKS DARBY!! :) And Patti - please stop by whenever you like and make yourself at home. You're always, always welcome!

Happy Reading All!


4 comments:

Anonymous October 4, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

That Corey, what a schmoozer!

Seriously, Jen, you've a swell new blog-home. Turn a little, let me see. Yes, it's just lovely on you.

Jen Forbus October 4, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

You're the best, Naomi! Thanks!! :)

MySharonAnne October 4, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

It really looks great!

Lesa October 4, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

Very nice, Jen! I'm glad you found a design that fits you.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP