Thursday, October 9, 2008

You have to check this out...

Tim Hallinan has posted a chapter from a book he's working on over at his blog. I was getting behind on my blog reading and finally got over there this evening to check it out. It is just plain fun. I adored The Fourth Watcher, and while this new work has a different feel to it, it's still definitely Tim Hallinan! I absolutely LOVE his humor. But, I can already tell that Junior Bender is going to be a very dynamic and fun character. Might have to make room at the dinner party for him....hmmm, a criminal amidst all the law enforcers...interesting. Go check it out!!


1 comments:

Timothy Hallinan October 10, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

Thanks, Jen -- Really nice of you to do the shout-out.

The next 7 or 8 chapters should be in your mailbox by now. After you read #2, let me know whether you think I should put it online.

Tim

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP