Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Keep Your Eyes Peeled?

A lot of you know that in addition to my love of books, I'm also an avid crafter. Well, I've been trying to find some book themed stamps...preferably acrylic stamps, maybe even a set of book-themed stamps...but rubber stamps would be o.k., too. If you happen to see some, can you give me a holler and let me know where you saw them? I would really appreciate that! The kinds of things you can pull up on google when you search for "book stamps" is amazing! ;)

Thanks! Happy Reading!!


3 comments:

Serena December 3, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

Jen: I would check out the scrapbooking warehouse...they have tons of items used by scrapbookers.

Anonymous December 3, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

I'll keep an eye out, Jen. There's a nice scrapbooking store near me, Red Letter Journals, and I love an excuse to go shop there.

Jen Forbus December 4, 2008 at 6:09 AM  

Thanks Serena, I'll check it out. And thank YOU Naomi. Let me know if you hear of anything.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP