Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Top Mysteries of 2008 List

Here is Oline Cogdill's top mysteries of 2008 blog entry. You can also access the actual list from this. Of course, I'm especially fond of her list because of her choice as the second best book of 2008. Her list is a list of only books that were published in 2008. I, on the other hand, will be including the books I read in 2008, which means they could have been written in 1908! There aren't any that old, but you know what I mean. There are quite a few on her list that are on my TBR list. Hopefully it won't be 2108 before I get to them all! :) My list will be forthcoming...closer to December 31st/January 1st.

In the meantime, I have a list a mile long of things I need to get to for this blog - another review, an interview, a Christmas list... They'll be coming today, tomorrow, the next day; I'll get to them as quickly as I can. One item that is in the works is my recognition for the Spirit of Generosity Award bestowed on me by Corey from The Drowning Machine. This award is requiring me to think a lot about what I'm passing on to others, but I do want to thank Corey. I'm overwhelmed by this recognition from him. It truly means a lot to me.

In the meantime, check out Oline's list and CONGRATS MICHAEL!!

1 comments:

Unknown December 23, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

Jen - Not only do you recommend great books, but your blog recommendations are good, too. There are not enough hours in the day to read all that needs to be read!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP