Thursday, January 1, 2009

Being Creative

Timothy Hallinan has started a "Creativity" series over on his blog today. He's hosting a series of guest bloggers who will all address the topic of creativity. Christopher West is his first guest blogger and already he has my creative juices churning. I've started getting my mind in gear for how I can make my blog better this year and make myself a better blogger!

Christopher's post isn't about blogging by the way. It's directed at EVERY person because each person has creativity according to Christopher; it's just a matter of where your creativity lies.

It's a great post. Take a minute or two to check it out.

http://www.timothyhallinan.com/blog/?p=320#more-320

Meanwhile, I'll be back later to post the reviews for the last two books I read in '08 and do the December wrap-up.


1 comments:

Timothy Hallinan January 1, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Thanks, Jen -- I really appreciate this, and I'm sure Chris does, too.

All the best in 2009.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP