Thursday, January 1, 2009

Let's Wrap Up December

Alright, let's close the books on December so we can get this new year started! My reading was a little lighter with the holidays. I fit in eight books to finish off the year.

On audio book, I listened to:

Trip Wire (Lee Child)
Dirty Secrets Club (Meg Gardiner)
In a Strange City (Laura Lippman)
Thunder Bay (William Kent Krueger)

Physical books I read included:

Face of a Killer (Robin Burcell)
Deadly Appraisal (Jane Cleland)
Mind Scrambler (Chris Grabenstein)
Sunrise (Jacquelyn Cook)

And I'm digging in to some new books already for January. Hope you enjoyed your December reading and are looking forward to a great line-up of books for 2009.

Happy Reading!


2 comments:

le0pard13 January 1, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

Jen, you, and Corey, are so prolific in the amount books (and audiobooks) you consume in a month's period. Congrats, I'm in awe.

Jen Forbus January 3, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Well Michael, I can't speak for Corey, but I know I don't have kids to tote around to activities and whatnot...It's much easier to read a lot when you don't have those kinds of obligations. I'm glad you make time to visit me here, though. I'm looking forward to April and the chance to meet up at the Book Festival!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP