Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Ba-ack!

Yes, I have returned from the great state of California. I had a blast and came home with blisters on my feet - so much running around. I'm still readjusting to East Coast time and trying to catch up, but I'll be back soon - and often - with details, pictures and commentary on all the fun I had, people I met, and places I saw. And somewhere along the line I'll also review the book I finished while I was gone. There's always so much to catch up on when you've been gone even for a few days.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend with lots of great reading! Ta-ta for now.


2 comments:

le0pard13 March 16, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

Glad to hear you had a good time, Jen.

Serena March 17, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

I'm glad to hear you had a good time...and we can't wait to see more posts about the trip!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP