Friday, November 6, 2009

Buy Books for the Holidays



Hi all! Happy Friday! Today I'm blogging over at the Buy Books for the Holidays blog. I put together a list of "If you like this author, you may like these authors, too." I limited each group to five authors to try to keep it from becoming one of my never-ending posts. It's still long, but I could have gone on longer!

So, I hope you'll drop by. Follow the blog. And for sure add other recommendations so people have a good selection of crime fiction to choose from in their holiday shopping this year!

Have a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

Serena November 6, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

I will have to check out your list.

Naomi Johnson November 7, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

You're a wonder, Jen. I don't know how you find time to do all that you do.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP