Sunday, November 15, 2009

Watch this space...

...for an upcoming report on my first Murder and Mayhem in Muskego.

Hi everyone! I returned this evening from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, where I had an absolute dream of a weekend. I'm not going to have time to put together a Monday Mystery Backlist post, but I promise I'll have one next week. What I will be working on is my recap of this fabulous weekend and Wednesday's post for Six-Word Memoirs. So in the meantime, here are a few sneak peeks of what's to come:


2 comments:

Peter Rozovsky November 16, 2009 at 1:35 AM  

This conference was worth getting up in the morning for, and I don't say that lightly.
================
Detectives Beyond Borders
"Because Murder Is More Fun Away From Home"
http://detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com/

Murder is Everywhere November 16, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Hey Jen,

I agree a great conference! Can't wait for your update. So nice hanging with you.
Cara

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP