Monday, February 8, 2010

Kickoff to my Craig McDonald Week

Wow do I have a week in store for you! It is going to be filled with everything Craig McDonald. And if you aren't familiar with Craig or his work, you will be by the end of this week. Craig's third novel, PRINT THE LEGEND, will be released next week. He's also the author of two books of incredible interviews, so to say I was intimidated when I interviewed Craig would be a gross underestimation. But Craig is wonderful and his interview is wonderful; I can't wait to share it with you later this week.

To kick off the festivities, though, I'm going to hold a giveaway for my ARC copy of PRINT THE LEGEND. Since I'm getting a finished copy of this novel, I'll pass my ARC on to another interested reader. I don't usually say this in regards to a series, but this is a series that can be read in any order. You'll see what I mean as I talk about the books throughout the week. So, you don't need to worry if you haven't read HEAD GAMES or TOROS & TORSOS. You'll want to read those too, I assure you, but you can read PRINT THE LEGEND first. On Wednesday you'll be able to read my review of PRINT THE LEGEND, but right now you can see a review from Corey at The Drowning Machine or a rave from Naomi at Wot larks, Pip!

There's a form below for you to complete with contact information. Please don't worry. I never use the information for anything other than sending a winner his/her prize. All information is destroyed once the contest ends. This one will be open to participants in the U.S., Canada, or Mexico. Plus, if you subscribe to this blog (you can find the subscription option at the bottom of the blog), you will receive two additional entries in the drawing. Be sure you verify your subscription via the email you receive. If you've already subscribed, you automatically receive two additional entries once you complete the form below. I will take entries until midnight Eastern time on Friday and I will pick the winner Saturday morning. If you have any questions, drop me an email. Good luck to everyone.

7 comments:

Naomi Johnson February 8, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

I heartily recommend everyone get their entries in for this contest right away. PRINT THE LEGEND is a terrific book, as are the other two entries in McDonald's Hector Lassiter series.

I'm anticipating the interview, too, almost as much -- ok, at least half as much -- as I am meeting the McDonald himself next month.

Unknown February 8, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

Jen, just a question: Does following you by blogger qualify as suscribing?

Pop Culture Nerd February 8, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

Don't know much about him at all so I'm looking forward to reading about him and his books. Thanks for the giveaway, Jen.

I just subscribed when I realized I hadn't. I've checked in regularly from my blogroll!

Jen Forbus February 8, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

Poncho, yes, following via blogger is perfect!

Thanks everybody! Can't wait to share more Craig McDonald with you. He's just too cool to keep all to myself!

Sophie Littlefield February 9, 2010 at 1:15 AM  

Oh y'all are in for a treat - there can never be enough Craig McDonald, but a week is a start, at any rate....

jedidiah ayres February 9, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

Craig's the best and each book in the Hector Lassiter series strengthens the others, adding depth and scope... which is rare.

JournoMich April 24, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

I came here via Craig's author page on Red Room (a new site to me, which I'm still navigating), and am glad to find such a cool blog! But I have to point out there is not an easy way to follow your site--not follow button anywhere.

I discovered Craig through a Shelfari friend and his books are on my TBR list there...but they've been accelerated by your week'o'Craig!

Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Michele
Southern City Mysteries

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP