Friday, February 26, 2010

Time is Running Out

Just a heads up that these are the final three days to get your nominations in for "World's Favorite Detective." If you haven't yet made your nominations or you forgot someone you wanted to nominate. Be sure to go here and get that nomination entered.

As I write this, there have been 327 nominations made. I'll begin to tally them all up to see who the top 64 nominees are and then construct the brackets, announce the contest, and we'll begin weekly voting on March 8th. It will be a vote-down, so that we end up with the top two the week of "Detectives Around the World." I hope you'll check in each week and vote for your favorites!

So, make sure you get your nominations in so that your detective is in the bracket. Make sure all your friends have gotten their nominations in, too! And let's get ready to rumble, ya'll!

4 comments:

Anonymous February 26, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

Jen, you are just so clever and I am really looking forward to this whole event. You go, girl!!

Anonymous February 27, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

This is such a great idea. I would pay money to see the detectives actually battle it out in cartoon form! I can see some of the ones I selected kicking each others butt!

Anonymous February 27, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

looking forward to the result... I have entered a few females so I hope I'm not the only one.. the other comments seem to be primarily about males

Jen Forbus February 27, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

No worries...we have some female writers and female detectives in strong contention!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP