Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SPINETINGLER AWARD NOMINATIONS

Today the 2010 Spinetingler Award nominees were posted. They have a slew of great nominees so voting is tough, but I hope you'll stop over and give them your input. And oh yeah, there's been some error...they put me on the list for Best Reviewer. I'm waiting for tomorrow when I wake up and someone says, "April Fools"!

In all seriousness, I'm extremely honored and humbled to be sharing space in this category with the other fabulous nominees. My sincerest thanks to the Spinetingler folks for the nod. It is a joy to talk about books with the blog-o-sphere. But to be recognized for having so much fun is just more than a person can ever hope for.

Remember, go vote! And if you haven't voted for your favorite detectives yet, get those votes in, too! Several of these contests are going to go down to the wire!

9 comments:

Anonymous March 31, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

Congratulations, Jen! I'm so happy for you! No April Fool's!

Brian Lindenmuth March 31, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

It's funny you say that because we were originally going to announce tomorrow then were afraid that people wouldn't take them seriously and think they were a joke. So we bumped them up a day.

Kiwicraig March 31, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

Congrats Jen. Fantastic stuff.

Christine March 31, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

Fabulous news, and very much deserved, Jen!!!

Jen Forbus March 31, 2010 at 5:59 PM  

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. This blog is a great joy for me, so the recognition is truly an honor.

And thanks Brian and Co. at Spinetingler! :-)

Unknown April 1, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

Jen, you do deserve this!

Congrats!

Jen Forbus April 1, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

Poncho, you are so sweet! I just love you to pieces! Thank you :-)

George April 1, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

Congratulations Jen! You do an awesome job on your blog--you deserve it.

Chris April 2, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

I know whenever I think of Jen, my spine tingles. Well deserving of the nomination!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP