Thursday, May 27, 2010

Audio Book Thursday: An Online Audio Book Community

I am grossly behind on my reviews and need to be posting those, but I also need to tell you about a great online community I was alerted to. And since it is an online community dedicated to audio books, what better time to discuss it than on Audio Book Thursday. I'm still just discovering everything, but I've already joined a group dedicated to specific genres. So, we've been discussing crime fiction audio books.

This community was created by the Audio Publishers Association and I invite you to check it out. It's a great place to stay apprised of what's going on in the audio book world and to chat with other audio book lovers.

The site is appropriately named Audiobook Community. Stop on over and have a look! And by the way, did you know that June is Audiobook Month? Hopefully this link will work. It's a pdf document with information about Audiobook Month. I am also trying to cook up some fun stuff for that, so be on the look out!

In the mean time, let us all know what audio book(s) you're enjoying right now. I just recently finished Reed Farrel Coleman's REDEMPTION STREET, read by Andy Caploe, and am working on Chris Grabenstein's HELL HOLE, read by Jeff Woodman. I highly recommend both. I have about 15 more loaded on my iTouch, but the next one up will be THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO. Yes, I know! I'm probably the last soul on Earth who has not read this book, yet.

That's it for today. Happy Listening! . 

Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

Tim Watson May 27, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

I found that some of my best quality audio books is from www.emusic.com

darbyscloset May 28, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

How very cool Jen! I love audio books!
Thanks for the info,
Darby
darbyscloset at yahoo dot com

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP