Saturday, May 8, 2010

Caught - A Double Dose

For a special weekend post of "Crime Writers Caught Reading Crime" I have a double dose for you. Two crime writers caught today, both reading the same book.

First we have Bev Vincent, who does a little bit of everything: write, reviewing, editing, is caught by Ali Karim reading an upcoming release, THRILLERS: 100 MUST READS.



Ali also managed to catch F. Paul Wilson with a copy of THRILLERS: 100 MUST READS.  Incidentally, this anthology is a collection of essays from modern suspense writers about thrillers through time. From Home and Shakespeare through time to Child and Deaver. It will be available in July of 2010.






5 comments:

Anonymous May 8, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

That book sounds like something I need. Must read thrillers. Yea!

By the way, Officer Jen, my review of ROLLING THUNDER is up now. Stop by and take a look! :-)

JournoMich May 8, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

I didn't know this was a weekly series for you. I love this post! I'm going to feature it in my Sunday roundup--great snaps and sounds like a good read!

Michele
SouthernCityMysteries

Jen Forbus May 8, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

Hi Michele. This is more of a special thing for May. The AAP started May as "Get Caught Reading Month" eleven years ago. This is just in recognition of that.

Kay, I'm headed over to check out your review!

Jen Forbus May 8, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

I'll also update where I am with my reading. And the fact that I would have been caught reading at the hairdressers today. I've been caught reading during my lunch at work this week (nothing new, I do that everyday), and as soon as I finish here, I'll be caught down in my favorite chair with cat on my lap. I'm devouring Lisa Unger's upcoming FRAGILE.

Bev Vincent May 12, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Ali "caught" us with the same book because it was his copy that he was getting us to sign at World Horror in Brighton. Paul and I both have essays in it -- mine's on Red Dragon by Thomas Harris and Paul's is on The Day of the Jackal.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP