Thursday, May 6, 2010

CAUGHT - Rosemary Harris

We had to travel quite a ways to catch Rosemary Harris, but how appropriate for us to catch her reading in Tanzania where she and her husband, with the help of some great friends and supporters, built a library!



Rosemary, of course, writes the Dirty Business Mysteries, of which I am a huge fan. The most recent, DEAD HEAD, was released in April. Here, however, we catch her reading Hank Phillippi Ryan's PRIME TIME with its original cover. Rosemary informed me that she will not be parting with her original copy, so don't plan to buy it on e-Bay or anything! PRIME TIME is the first in Hank's Charlotte McNally series. And because of the timing of this post, I'll throw in a bit of a shout out for Hank because she took home the "Best Short Story" Agatha Award this past weekend at Malice Domestic. Congrats to Hank!

Technorati Tags: , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous May 6, 2010 at 7:28 AM  

I love this picture! Very nice that she is helping with a library.

And...I've just found you in the new Ceepak book. I'll have a review up in the next couple of days probably. :-)

Jen Forbus May 6, 2010 at 8:01 AM  

Woo hoo! You found Officer Jen! :-)Aren't you just having so much fun with that book, Kay? Let me know when you have your review up!

Joanna @ A Worn Path May 6, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

Where in Tanzania, do you know? My brother & sister-in-law (and newborn nephew) live in Geita, Tanzania. It's not often I hear much about that part of the world!

Rosemary Harris May 20, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Hi Joanna,
I've been touring quite a bit and I'm just catching up on my favorite blogs. The library is in Mvumi which is about 90 minutes outside of Dodoma in central Tanzania. We try to go once a year to check in and see how things are going. There's a slideshow on my website www.rosemaryharris.com (Don't think Jen will mind this breach of blogger etiquette!)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP