Monday, November 15, 2010

Ridley Pearson at Murder & Mayhem in Muskego

I must apologize profusely. I've fallen behind on the Crime Writers Caught Recommending Crime - for the holidays. Don't fear, I have many more recommendations for you. I just have to get caught up. Today however, I want to share the Ridley Pearson interview with you. Originally I was going to just edit snippets of it together and give you the mini-version, but he's so incredible that I couldn't decide what to leave out. Therefore, you'll find the interview below in 6 pieces, each piece in the vicinity of 8 to 10 minutes. This was truly one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I hope you enjoy it.

I'll have more video posts coming in the near future - still have my panel from Bouchercon to share, plus I'll give you a rundown of the whole Murder & Mayhem in Muskego event. Wednesday I'll have the next holiday recommendation for you. So much fun stuff. But for now...Ridley Pearson:

Part 1:




Part 2:



Part 3:



Part 4:



Part 5:



Finale:

2 comments:

Bobbie November 20, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Jen, I was there and agree, it was an awesome time, listening to him, you leading the question then him talking. It's a 'wow' experience, and he did that to the whole room, several hundred listeners. Thank you for airing this, Jen. And thanks for interviewing him so well!
Bobbie

Jen Forbus November 20, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Thank you so much Bobbie! I'm truly glad you enjoyed it. It's definitely an experience I'll never forget. Ridley is great!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP