Monday, December 13, 2010

Crime Writers Caught Recommending Crime - Day 24

Brrr...not sure where you are, but we're getting a nasty snow storm now and our world is beginning to look a lot like Christmas...which reminds me that we're going to wrap up "Crime Writers Caught Recommending Crime - for the Holidays" this week.

S.J. Rozan's 10th book in her Lydia Chin/Bill Smith series, ON THE LINE, has been a hot recommendation this year. Earlier in the series, we had a glowing recommendation from author Michael Wiley, and today we have two equally great folks recommending this P.I. novel.

Reed Farrel Coleman, author of the Moe Prager series, is very succinct about his recommendation. Very simply:

"I'd read a grocery list if SJ Rozan's name was on it."

And what better image to represent the joy of holidays than this one with Megan Collings? Megan lent her name to ON THE LINE and is making sure she approves of its use! Brother Jake is also checking out her new notoriety.


At this rate of recommendation ON THE LINE should probably be under everyone's Christmas tree this year.

I have a couple more days of goodies lined up for this project, so I hope you'll check back. I know the hustle and bustle of the season is slowing a lot of us down and cutting into our free time. I truly appreciate your visits each and every day. Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Meredith Cole December 13, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

I love S.J. Rozan, too! I haven't had a chance to read her latest (darn deadlines!), but I'm looking forward to it. So if any Santas are reading this blog (hint, hint)...

kathy d. December 13, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

Yes, I'd read everything by S.J. Rozan and have, stand-alones and Smith/Chin series, except a couple the library doesn't have.

"Winter and Night" is my favorite, although I'm looking forward to the new one by her.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP