Saturday, November 17, 2012

A slight change for review requests

I spent the better part of 3 hours cleaning out the Jen's Book Thoughts email account today. I really don't mean for it to get so out of control, but with the prep work I was doing for Bouchercon and Muskego, the inbox just became a lower priority.

Cleaning it out, I discovered quite a few review requests that simply got lost in all the other "stuff" I receive in that inbox. I looked at the requests as a whole and feel that simply creating a rule in hopes that all requests go into the right folder would be futile. Everyone addresses their requests differently and non-request emails often have similar content or subject lines. So, I'm going to try a dedicated email account for review requests.

Going forward, I will ask that any and all review requests be sent to:

jbt.review.requests@gmail.com

All other emails should still be sent to:

jensbookthoughts@gmail.com

Please do not send non-review requests to the new email. I'm trying to get organized and hopefully this will be an improvement.

Thanks everyone! Hope you're having a great reading weekend!

2 comments:

Word Lily November 18, 2012 at 8:37 AM  

Hope your new plan works wonders for you!

Unknown November 18, 2012 at 3:04 PM  

You will have to do an updated post to let us know if it worked

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP