Friday, May 6, 2016

Where Jen's Book Thoughts' Readers Are Reading

Getting back on track here we have some more readers to spotlight in the coming Fridays! And my inbox is still open for any of you who would still like to send a picture. You don't have to be fancy or extravagant. Just have fun.

I was so delighted to receive this picture from my good friend Theresa. She was around at the advent of Jen's Book Thoughts--we worked together at Foundation Software. She still does and I've changed jobs twice, but we still manage to keep in touch and get together every once in awhile. My heart smiled when I opened her email with her picture, showing her in Parma, Ohio. Please help me celebrate Theresa today!


I just started reading Dangerous Habits. It’s a Leah Nash Mystery by Susan Hunter. This is the first book I’ve read by her and so far I like her writing style. I love getting books on my ipad. Now I can carry a bunch of books with me wherever I go.

1 comments:

boriskaradaga October 24, 2023 at 2:51 PM  

The company invites you to embark on a journey of relaxation and rejuvenation, and here's why a massage midtown at this salon is something you should try at least once in your life.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP