Friday, May 20, 2016

Where Jen's Book Thoughts' Readers are Reading

Happy Friday friends! We're supposed to have a rather lovely day today and I'm tickled pink at our forecast for the next week. Lots of sunshines and warm temperatures showing on my weather app. I hope it's just as nice in your corner of the world as well.

I'm also hoping my reading improves a little along with the weather. I've had a run of luke-warm reads (and listens) lately, which has been disappointing. What are you reading that's good?

Last week, as many of you know, I headed out to Chicago for my interview with Fredrik Backman at Anderson's Bookshop. (It was wonderful; he was wonderful; it's all going in my Book of Amazing.) I stopped in to BEA for a few hours on Wednesday and was hoping to see today's featured reader, but alas--no such luck. "Beth Fish" blogs at Beth Fish Reads, she's also a fellow audiobook reviewer at AudioFile. In fact, she was this year's Audio Publishers Association Book Blogger of the Year! I don't think the APA could have made a better choice. So it gives me tremendous pleasure to welcome her to Jen's Book Thoughts today.

And since I'm so far behind, the snow in her picture doesn't look quite so cold now. ;-)

I live in small-town central PA -- outdoor living whenever possible. 


Many thanks to BFR. I know what an outdoorsy person she is since I follow her Instagram feed that includes so many wonderful nature pictures, so this is such a fitting picture of her.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. Happy Reading!

1 comments:

Beth F May 20, 2016 at 9:00 AM  

So sorry we didn't run into each other in Chicago! It's been too many years since I've seen you in person.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP