Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Friend, the Nominee

If you remember a short while back, I shared a link for a short story that my friend Naomi had published online. It was incredible! That story was called "The Winter of My Discontent."

Wellllllllll, I'm thrilled to share with you the fact that Naomi has received a short story award nomination for another incredible story that she's written. The new story is called "Sisters Under the Skin" and you can read the story here. Then you can see her nomination here. Their link to her story isn't working for some reason, so use the links I have for the story itself.

"Sisters Under the Skin" is outstanding, and I'm not just saying that because she is my friend. I was riveted by this plot. I'm reading, thinking, "o.k., yeah, and..." then WHAM! The twist knocks ya for a loop. I understand why this story is nominated!

"Sisters Under the Skin" - CHECK IT OUT!!


4 comments:

Anonymous March 25, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

You're the best, Jen! Thanks for the shout out. As you might guess, I'm still dancing for joy. Just the fact that someone read my story and thought it was good enough for a nomination, I'm all undone by it.

Corey Wilde March 26, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Congrats, Naomi, and good luck with the award.

le0pard13 March 26, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Great news. Best of luck to Naomi.

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

Thanks, Corey and le0pard13.

The link is now working. Thanks for pointing out the problem, Jen.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP