Saturday, December 4, 2010

Announcing My First Reading Challenge

Well, I took the plunge and I created a reading challenge for 2011. As I've been considering my goals for the blog for 2011, I decided that a reading challenge would be a nice addition to the activities. So, with some help and encouragement from good friends, I have created the Criminal Plots reading challenge for 2011. If it goes well, we'll make it a yearly endeavor.

I've put together a blog specifically for the reading challenge here so as not to get all confused with other things going on here at the main blog.

The challenge is focused on crime fiction works and I hope I've created something that will be fun for anyone who participates. I hope you'll consider signing up and also passing the word along to others. You don't have to be a blogger to participate and there will be prizes at the end for those successfully completing the challenge.

Let me know if you have any questions about the challenge. Happy Reading!

4 comments:

Anonymous December 4, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

Count me in!

Lo

kathy d. December 5, 2010 at 12:48 AM  

This sounds very interesting. Can't wait to see what you write.

I did the informal Global Book Challenge and the Scandinavian Book Challenge, both of which were great and expanded my reading horizons.

So it's time for me to do that with more U.S.-written books.

Bobbie December 5, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

Jen, good idea, count me in too! I've entered on your reading challenge blog page, though I don't have a blog myself, hope that is ok. Sounds fun and interesting!
Bobbie

Jen Forbus December 5, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

Bobbie, no blog is A.O.K! None required. I'm so glad you're going to participate!!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP