Friday, June 20, 2008

The Crime Writer in Paperback and more of Chasing Darkness

If you didn't read The Crime Writer, you must get out next week and buy a copy when it comes out in paperback! This is a must-own. I originally borrowed it from the library and once I started it, I knew I had to have it for my personal library. This is still my favorite read of the year so far. Gregg Hurwitz blew me away with this awesome novel. You can see my March review of it here. And if you click this link, you can see the OUTSTANDING book cover that Spain has for this novel.

Gregg also happens to be a friend of Robert Crais'. No wonder he writes so well! :) Anyway, for those of you who started the sneak peak of Chasing Darkness last week, here's a little more to tide you over until July 1st. I'll have to wait a tad bit longer for my copy because my sister, bless her heart, is going to buy it at one of RC's events in Southern California and get it signed for me. I wish I was going to be there myself, but ...

Happy Reading!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP