Thursday, August 28, 2008

More on BBAW


A few days ago I mentioned that I registered for Book Bloggers Appreciation Week. Well, My Friend Amy, who is hosting this todo, has nominations open for Book Blogger Awards.

I'm going to give you the low down on all of this and tell you what you can do to nominate book bloggers, but please don't see this as a campaign for votes. My feelings on awards (*cough* the Oscars *cough*) is that you have either earned them or you haven't. There shouldn't be any "campaigning". So, if you think I'm worthy of such an award and you nominate me, I'm terribly honored...many thanks. If you think there is a better mystery/suspense book blogger out there, by all means nominate that person. Would you drop me a line and let me know what's great about that person's blog??? ;)

O.k., the award categories are:



Best General Book Blog
Best Kidlit Blog
Best Christian/Inspirational Fiction Blog
Best Literary Fiction Blog
Best Book Club Blog
Best Romance Blog
Best Thrillers/Mystery/Suspense Blog
Best Non-fiction Blog
Best Young Adult Lit Blog
Best Book/Publishing Industry Blog
Best Challenge Host
Best Community Builder
Best Cookbook Blog
Best History/Historical Fiction Blog
Best Design
Most Chatty
Most Concise
Most Eclectic Taste
Best Name for a Blog
Best Published Author Blog
Best Book published in 2008
Best Meme/Carnival/Event
Most Extravagant Giveaways
Best Book Community site
Most Altruistic Blog
Funniest/Most Humorous Blog
Best Sci-fi/fantasy/horror/spec-fic blog
Best Commenter/commentator



You don't have to be a blogger to submit nominations - ANYONE CAN NOMINATE! All you have to do is send an e-mail to Bbawawards(AT)gmail(DOT)com. You may nominate up to two people in each category. You have until AUGUST 31st to nominate! So, don't hesitate if you're interested in nominating. Get those nominations in soon.

Hopefully I've included all the info you need. If not, the links at the top go to My Friend Amy's site where she highlights the award nominations, and you can always feel free to e-mail me if you have questions.

Happy Reading!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP