Thursday, August 28, 2008

Put it on a Post-It!

Happy Thursday everyone! It's a very happy Thursday for me - two reasons. First, I am going to have a long, long weekend thanks to some vacation days, so today is my last work day this week. Second, I get to announce to you all that TOMORROW I am hosting an interview with CRAIG JOHNSON!!!! Isn't this fantastic news? Make sure you write yourself a reminder...on a post-it...and hang it on the door jamb....so you don't forget to check back.

If you haven't read any of Craig Johnson's work yet, this is a perfect opportunity for you to learn a little about him and get the bug. His work really is top-notch. If you HAVE read Craig's work, I know you're as excited as I am to check back tomorrow. See you then.

Until tomorrow, you absolutely have to check out Corey's post today over at The Drowning Machine. For all those people who just don't "get" my love of books, they can check this post out - Corey put it into words...I'm sure they won't wonder any longer.

2 comments:

Corey Wilde August 28, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

First, thanks for the PR, Jen. Mille gracias!

I AM looking forward to the interview with Craig Johnson. I have not read his book yet, but I do have 'Cold Dish' on order at the bookstore, based on your rec.

Have a great weekend, see ya here on blogger next week.

Anonymous August 28, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

I will check back tomorrow for your interview. I have not read Craig Johnson's books yet, but I am going to have my mystery book group read the first one or two for our October or November meeting. I look forward to hear what he has to say. Have heard wonderful things about his writing.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP