Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Prides and Joy!

Today for BBAW, Amy asked us to link to our favorite post. I can't pick just one because I have seven that I'm incredibly proud of. They are my seven author interviews from this summer. I think I'm proud of them more because I had so much fun doing them. But, if you missed them the first time around, please feel free to check them out now. I just love these authors. They are all such talented mystery/suspense/crime fiction writers:

Alafair Burke
TimothyHallinan
ThomasHolland
CraigJohnson
MichaelKoryta
EdLynskey
LisaUnger


And I should probably mention my post about character. I think I received more comments on that post than any other. It definitely struck up some conversation...

Also, don't forget that you have today and tomorrow to enter my drawing for a copy of either Thomas Holland's One Drop of Blood or Timothy Hallinan's A Nail Through the Heart. Get your entries in!

I'll be back later today with my responses to Debbie's tag and a post about...a dinner party?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP