Friday, October 31, 2008

MY Halloween Treat!

I didn't even get dressed up today, but I received the BEST treat EVER in my Halloween bag...actually I guess I received it in my Halloween mailbox. This is what I came home to today:

And what makes it the BEST treat EVER, you ask? Well of course this does:



Yes, indeed it does. My very own, personalized, signed copy of K.I.A. It has already taken its coveted spot on the Shelf of Honor. I'm giddy again!!

I was just looking over my list of books that I've read so far this year because it's getting close to time to narrow down my top 10 of 2008; K.I.A. is still very high on that list. The ending is still THE best ending of any book I've read this year. If you didn't have a chance to see my review of K.I.A., you can see it here. And if you didn't see my interview with Tom Holland, what the heck is wrong with you?? Just kidding; you can see that here - it's one NOT to be missed.

Tom and Mary, thank you so much. This book really means a lot to me. Mary, I lied! It didn't make my whole week, it made my whole October! And Tom, giddy won't even begin to describe me when I have the opportunity to meet you in person. It's wonderful. Thank you both! I'm over the moon!


4 comments:

Anonymous November 1, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

What a thoughtful gift, and what a nice person Thomas Holland must be. But then, you make it very easy for people to like you, Jen, and you deserve the good things that are happening to you.

Jen Forbus November 1, 2008 at 8:14 AM  

Naomi, you're so sweet! Thanks!! :)

Corey Wilde November 1, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

Jen, lucky you! Well, you make your own luck, or so I'm told. Guess that's why all I get in the mail are bills and political advertisements.

And Jen...you might want to keep this book away from Tyson. :-D

Jen Forbus November 1, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

Oh you can rest assured, this one is staying far, far away from Tyson! Unfortunately my sister has now been relagated to the list of people who can only borrow from my general library...no Shelf of Honor books for her anymore!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP