Saturday, November 1, 2008

The September/October Roundup

I never got around to making this post for September, so I'll include it with my October reading recap. It's been a good couple of reading months. Here's what I read:

September:

  • The Serpent's Tale (Ariana Franklin)

  • Power in the Blood (Michael Lister)

  • White Doves at Morning (James Lee Burke)

  • Red Light (T. Jefferson Parker)

  • Freezing Point (Karen Dionne)

  • Missing Justice (Alafair Burke)

  • A Carrion Death (Michael Stanley)

  • Dirty Laundry (Paula Woods)

  • Mausoleum (Justin Scott)

  • Tilt-A-Whirl (Chris Grabenstein)
October

  • Mad Mouse (Chris Grabenstein)

  • When Darkness Falls (James Grippando)

  • The Big O (Declan Burke)

  • Bleeders (Bill Pronzini)

  • Rainy City (Earl Emerson)

  • Playing With the Enemy (Gary Moore)

  • Butcher's Hill (Laura Lippman)

  • Precious Blood (Jonathan Hayes)

And I'm off to a great start with November, too. Hope your fall reading has been great thus far, and don't forget to set your clocks tomorrow and vote on or before Tuesday! Happy Reading!



3 comments:

Debbie November 2, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

And I thought I was a fast reader! Wow.

Jen Forbus November 2, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

Debbie, at least a third of those books are audio books. I have been listening to audios in the car now for over three years and I've recently started listening to them while I craft or do yard work or exercise.

But, I DON'T read fast. I'm one of those people who literally has to read EVERY word! There are times when I wish I read faster because there are so many great books out there, but then I realize that I wouldn't enjoy them near as much as I do if I read them that fast!

Corey Wilde November 3, 2008 at 7:27 AM  

You make me ashamed of myself. I've still not read 'White Doves at Morning.' It's sitting on the shelf right now, giving me the guilts.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP