Sunday, October 5, 2008

Yikes! I'm Gonna Talk Politics

I've tried very hard to avoid talking politics on this blog. I think I've done a pretty good job considering the fact that I'm especially passionate about it. Or rather I should say, I'm passionate about people knowing the FACTS about politics and making voting decisions based on what's important. Unfortunately we have too many people who make their decisions based on things that aren't important in the whole scheme of things. However, I digress. The reason I'm putting this post up is because I wanted to help Trish over at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin' promote her book giveaway from Hachette Book Group. She has an 11-book giveaway. The books are a non-partisan mix of books dealing with politics. If you're interested, you can pop over and leave Trish a comment to be entered in the contest.

Happy Reading!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP