Monday, November 17, 2008

Anxiously Awaiting August

Woohoo! Sam over at The Book Chase has so kindly pointed out Publisher's Weekly's snippet about the upcoming release (August 2009) of Pat Conroy's new book, South of Broad. I know he isn't a mystery writer, but I LOVE his work. He knows how to work magic with the English language. I'm excited for this!! I've been waiting patiently!

That's going to make August a HUGE book month for me because Michael Koryta informed me that his next Lincoln Perry book, The Silent Hour, is set to be released August 4th! So, all you folks out there who told me you wanted to read Michael's books, get crackin' so you're up to speed by August! And make sure you let me know how you like them.

It'll be like Christmas in August! Happy Reading!


3 comments:

Corey Wilde November 17, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

LOL! I've got so many books stacked up, awaiting my attention, I can't even think about next August!

Jen Forbus November 18, 2008 at 5:57 AM  

Oh, I've just finally accepted the fact that my TBR pile will ALWAYS be overwhelming. There are certain things that I will drop everything else for...one of those is Michael Koryta. And since I've been waiting so long for something new by Pat Conroy, I'll drop everything for him, too! :)

I'm so glad that it doesn't take much to thrill me! hahahaha

Lesa November 18, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

I'm with you and Corey. Too many books in my TBR pile to think that far ahead. But, Jen, I gave you a Bookworm's Award on my blog, and tagged you, if you like to do memes. If not, don't worry about it!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP