Friday, December 26, 2008

A Couple Notes

Just a couple pieces of info to pass along. First, I received an e-mail about a campaign called Books for Darfur Refugees. While I don't make it a habit of passing everything like this along, I thought this was something worthwhile to share. If you are interested in checking this out, the website is http://holiday.bookwish.org/.

Secondly, I am excited to announce that the final author interview of the year will be posted tomorrow. I won't spill the beans about who this interview is with, but I will tell you it is with a writer who is new to me this year, and boy am I glad I discovered her...oops, gave away a little. Hope you'll stop back tomorrow and join me!

Happy Reading!


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP