Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's the Little Things!

Yes, little things amuse me. It really doesn't take much. And this new book I'm reading - Face of a Killer by Robin Burcell - is not only keeping me glued to the pages, but it has this nifty little added bonus (for people like me who amuse easily) - illustrations! Check this out for Chapter One:


Very nice, huh? Check out Chapter Four:



And Chapter Eight:



And Chapter Eleven (this is as far as I've made it, and I DON'T read ahead):



Pretty cool, huh? The main character? She's a forensic artist...a sketch artist for the FBI. See, I told you! Little things amuse me. But, I'll definitely remember this book! ;)

4 comments:

Thoughts of Joy December 2, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

I guess I would fall into the "easily amused" category, too! It looks interesting. :)

Jen Forbus December 3, 2008 at 6:15 AM  

I'm really liking this one, Joy. I think I've found another great female protag to add to my ever-growing list! :)

Kristie December 6, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

Count me in with that category as well! I think that is an awesome addition to a book!

trish December 23, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

I like that, too! It's that little extra thought that takes a book to the next level. Very cool.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP